Parents and Students:
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and break. The crisp mornings and foggy nights have given us a taste of winter and the holiday seasons. We are full steam ahead!
1. Seniors: Wednesday, Nov 30th is that last day to submit your UC and CSU applications. Make sure to calendar your private school and Common App deadlines for Dec, Jan, and Feb. You got this!
2. There are some nasty flu bugs going around right now. If you feel sick, please call or email before 6:00 PM the day before your session. If you have a fever, you may not come into the office. With finals so close, please do not push it. We want to keep all our families and staff safe and healthy.
3. If you have an upcoming winter sports or activity that conflicts with your schedule, please email us as soon as possible. The schedule is very tight right now, and we will do our best to accommodate as many students as possible.
4. We are starting a wait list for extra sessions to prep for finals. If you would like to add a session, please email us with your availability and the best number to reach you. Sometimes we get cancellations at the last minute, so let us know if you would like to be considered for any open session.
5. The last day of school for PCS schools is Dec 22nd. Check your campus for the finals schedule. This makes for a late winter break, Dec 23-Jan 8th.
If I don't see you before winter break, I hope this new year brings you health, joy, and peace.