Parents and Students:
I hope you had a wonderful holiday. It is going to be a rainy New Year, but it's perfect for curling up with some hot chocolate and a good book.
Just a few things:
1. We will be back in session Monday, January 9th. I will check the messages periodically, then we will hit the ground running and go from there.
2. With the late start, I am extending the due date for the January invoices to Thursday, 1/12.
3. Please join us in welcoming Narjes Faragi to our team. Narjes is an SSU grad and is currently in a masters program at Dominican. She is an experienced tutor, and we are very happy to bring her on board. She will be shadowing Phil and me for two weeks, so stop by and say hello. Narjes will work with K-10 students and some high school math.
4. Thank you for your patience with all the changes to the schedule with winter sports and activities. We still have a few families waiting for trades, but I hope to have things settled by mid-January.
5. 'Tis the season for Monday holidays. We will be closed Monday 1/16 for Martin Luther King, Jr Day. In February, we will be closed 2/13, 2/14, and 2/20. In March we will close for spring break 3/27-31st. We will wait to see what PCS will do with the emergency make up days.
With the new semester, we have a fresh start. Let's take a deep breath and dig in. Let's make 2023 a year to remember!