Christie Johnson's Learning Center offers tutoring in all subject areas, centered in the belief that everyone can reach his or her own full potential.
The tutors at CJLC help students in math, from the fundamental skills taught in kindergarten through Algebra II. We recently added Trig/ Math Analysis, Calculus, and Statistics. We tutor K-12th grade students in reading, emphasizing informational texts and note-taking in the upper grades. We tutor students K - 12th grade in writing, providing support with term papers for college students, and penmanship help where appropriate.
Grammar and Writing
• Number Sense
• Basic Operations and Problem Solving
• Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
• Pre-Algebra, Algebra I and II, and Geometry
• Trig/Math Analysis, Calculus, and Statisics
• Comprehension Strategies
• Vocabulary Building
• Fluency (Speed)
• Critical Thinking
• Getting and Staying Organized
• Task Analysis
• Time Management
• Writing Skills