Grammar and Writing
Christie Johnson's Learning Center offers tutoring in all subject areas, centered in the belief that everyone can reach his or her own full potential.
• Number Sense
• Basic Operations and Problem Solving
• Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
• Pre-Algebra, Algebra I and II, and Geometry
• Trig/Math Analysis, Calculus, and Statisics
• Comprehension Strategies
• Vocabulary Building
• Fluency (Speed)
• Critical Thinking
• Getting and Staying Organized
• Task Analysis
• Time Management
• Writing Skills
The tutors at CJLC help students in math, from the fundamental skills taught in kindergarten through Algebra II. We recently added Trig/ Math Analysis, Calculus, and Statistics. We tutor K-12th grade students in reading, emphasizing informational texts and note-taking in the upper grades. We tutor students K - 12th grade in writing, providing support with term papers for college students, and penmanship help where appropriate.